Total Turnover(in Rupees):- 11-25 lakh
No of Emp :- 51 - 100 PeopleYear of Establishment : 2014
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company, The Steel Plates Factory (adivision of Metline) is a leading stockholder, processor and supplier of highquality stainless steel plates, stainless steel sheets, stainless steel coils, stainlesssteel strips; alloy steel plates, special alloy plates,mild steel plates, mild steel coils, hot rolled coils, hot rolled plates, coldrolled coils in Mumbai, India.
As one of the biggest stock holder, service provider andsteel processor in India, we can offer stainless steel coils, stainlesssteel sheets, and stainless steel plates at best prices,quality, support, and quick delivery time.
Our stainlesssteel coils, stainless steel sheets and plates areavailable in 5 finishes: Hot rolled no.1 mill finish, 2B (industrial finishwith no grain), #4 (polished finish with grain in one direction, also known asMatte finish), #8 mirror (mirror polish, highly reflective finish with nograin) and bright annealed finish.
We offer stainless steel coils, stainlesssteel plates and stainless steel sheets in a thicknessrange of 0.15mm to 100mm with width of 1000mm, 1250mm, 1500, 2000mm mainly instainless steel 201, 430, 431, 439, 441, 304/304L and stainless steel 316Lgrade. METLINE stocks a wide range of stainless steel plates and stainlesssteel sheets in 304/304L, 316/316L, 321/321H, Duplex, 310S, 317L and 347Hgrade.
We are suppliers of stainless steel sheets, stainlesssteel plates and stainless steel coils in a wide range of grades in 200, 300and 400 series and in various finishes including BA, 2B and hot rolled with orwithout surface protection (PVC coating). Our stainless steel plate and coilproducts are supplied along with relevant material test certificates, millcertification as per EN 10204 3.1, NABL approved lab test reports.
Our stainless steel sheet, stainless steel plate andstainless steel coil products are widely used across various industriesincluding oil and gas, pharmaceutical, textile, water piping systems, acid andchemical, food processing and beverage, petrochemical refineries, automobile,cement, paper and pulp manufacturing.
Stainless Steel Plates, Stainless Steel Sheets, Stainless Steel Coils Stock and Product Range
1. Stainless Steel Grades: AISI 304/304L (1.4301/1.4307), AISI 316/316L (1.4401/1.4404), 316 Ti (1.4571), 310S (1.4845), 317L, 321, 321H, 904L, AISI409 (1.2083), AISI420 (1.4021), AISI430 (1.4016), AISI439 (1.4510), AISI441 (1.4509), 201, 202 4% Nickel, J4 1% Nickel Materials, JT, SS 204 Cu
2. Production Process: Hot Rolled Stainless Steel, Cold Rolled Stainless Steel | Specification: ASTM A240/A480
3. Finish: No. 1, 2D, 2B, BA (Bright Annealed), No.3, No. 4 (Matt Finish), HL (Hair Line), No.8 (Mirror), Both sides finish available, Paper interleave available, PVC/PE Coating
4. Mills: Jindal Stainless Limited (India), Aperam, Arcelormittal, Acerinox, Thyssenkrupp, Outokumpu, TISCO, Baosteel, YUSCO, MEXINOX, Sumitomo, JFE Stainless, Nippon Yakin Kogyo, DKC Korea, Posco Korea
5. Thickness Range: Minimum 0.22mm to 8mm (Stainless Steel Coils), 0.8mm – 5.0mm (Stainless Steel Sheets), 6.0mm to 100.00mm (Stainless Steel Plates)
6. Width: 30mm to 2500mm, 1000mm, 1219mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, 2000mm, 2500mm | Length: 2500, 3000mm, 6000mm, Plasma Cut or Machine Cut Custom Lengths